Bringing Trendy Back to Pottery

After almost 3 years of hiatus from the publishing world, I'm back in print again. Here's my recent write-up for a local magazine called Staffordshire Life Magazine which is part of the Sentinel newspaper and has over 1,300,000 unique browsers and still growing.

I had the opportunity to interview and photograph the owners of a local pottery company called Repeat Repeat based in Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent and it appeared as a 4-page feature write up in the July 2016 issue of Staffordshire Life Magazine.

I am so pleased at seeing my name in print again and to get back to one of my passions which is writing. Here's a copy of the article for you to read, click on the image below to enlarge it. To see additional images which I photographed, do click on the  link to my photography blog - Repeat Repeat.  Enjoy Reading!







Comments

Popular Posts